The center’s activities will help to respond to the following global challenges of innovative development:
- Extending the influence of Germany and the EU and its research teams to East Europe in a mutually beneficial way while avoiding classical brain-drain paradigms.
- Strengthening the equalized integration of Ukraine into the European Research environment
- Promoting the recovery of the scientific personnel potential of Ukraine from the war
- Contribution to sustainable economic environment of the region’s development
- Continuation of digitalization and intellectualization of the economies of Europe and the Eastern Partnership countries
- Contribution to algorithms and applications aimed at supporting big data handling in strategic areas such as health, climate change, geology, energy, financial, and business analytics.
- Provision of prediction algorithms for socio-economic environmental changes under the influence of anthropogenic activity
- Enhanced Big Data Infrastructure using artificial intelligence fosters rapid distribution of huge amounts of data, making processes decentralized and increase attack resilience.